Tuesday, May 12, 2009

AR Skating Party

Students who earned a certain number of Accelerated Reader points for the 3rd and 4th 9 weeks were treated to a skating party today at Oak Grove Skating Rink. Lori Anne qualified for the reward and since the rink is within walking distance of my office I had to sneak over and take a few pictures.
Yes, my 7 year old is sucking on a pacifier....lol. These pacifiers light up and flash and almost all the kids HAD to have one.
A few falls while skating, the funniest part was watching her get back up =o)
And what skating trip would be complete without a trip to the snack bar for some freshly made cotton candy and a chocolate yoohoo (YUCK.... I can't believe she actually enjoyed that combination). All in all the trip was a blast and she had lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with the "yuck"! Joel tried dipping his sausage and biscuit (eaten separately) in the ketchup today. At least he agreed that it was gross.

    Such cute pictures! I am glad that you could get over there to see it and take pictures to share!

    ReplyDelete