Monday, July 20, 2009

"not MY child" Monday

McMama's blog is hosting a "Not My Child" Monday. I've never played along before but thought I'd give it a shot.
**** Lori Anne did not call me at work one day last week and tell me that she had just finished brushing the dog and cats teeth but not to worry because she didn't use my toothbrush. She did not then hang up before I could ask her whose toothbrush she did use.
**** Lane did not call me crying because his aunt wanted to take him to McDonald's for lunch and then to the park to play afterwards. What child would actually want to get a happy meal and play at the park? He was not whining saying that he just wanted to lay around and watch tv and that Lori Anne always got to do what ever she wanted to do and he never gets to do what he wants to do, that it was too hot outside, etc,etc,etc.....
**** Lori Anne did not loudly proclaim in the middle of refreshments at vbs that that boy was being "Mucho Naughty". She does not think that she can speak spanish fluently and I have not had to tell her repeatedly that we can only speak spanish at home and not in public
That's it for this weeks edition, I'm sure we'll have more to report next week (if I actually keep up with it) =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment