Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Weekend Project

This weekend I hung these prints up in my dining room (please excuse the photos, they're not showing alot of detail). I ordered the prints off of eBay and bought the frames from Wal-Mart. The frames came with a white mat but it looked really blah with the pictures. After looking for and pricing new mats I came up with the idea to spray paint the ones I already had. What did I have to lose? I was going to toss these anyway so I decided to give it a try.
I really liked the end result and I bet you wouldn't even know they had been spray painted unless I told you. The biggest pain was getting them hung up evenly. (I'm not going to tell how many nail holes are behind those frames....lol).

And just in case you've been wondering what Rex has been up to...... all I can say is poor Rex. Yesterday he was wearing a t-shirt, under wear and shoes and then somehow he managed to end up in Lori Anne's doll house. I'm pretty sure he had a little help (ok, a LOT of help) with these things =0)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! That dog is cracking me up. We did the same thing to our pets. LOL

    ReplyDelete