Thursday, June 25, 2009

No, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth

I know I haven't posted in a while but we really haven't had a lot going on. With summer here it seems as if things have slowed down for us a good bit. Yesterday when I came home from work I found Lori Anne dressed like this. It's not what I had laid out for her. Well, I did lay out the skirt but the sweater, tshirt and gloves..... no way. The first thing she asked was where her pants were and the second thing she asked was "Don't I look good". Hmmmmmm................
While his little sister was inside dressing for a snow storm, Lane was outside cooling off from the 100+ degree weather on the slip and slide. He wanted me to get on with him but the last time I tried the ground was a lot harder than it used to be when I was a kid =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment