Monday, June 8, 2009

USM Football Camp

Lane participated in Football camp this weekend at USM. I dropped him off on Friday and picked him up Sunday.
I packed his suitcase. Ironed his clothes and folded them just so.
I instructed him to take a shower every night and not to forget to brush his teeth.
Can you imagine my surprise when I discovered...........
That he decided to wear the SAME shirt 3 days in a row.
His reasoning? He really liked that shirt.
He came home with a jammed finger that was swollen twice its normal size and had to be put in a splint. He was sunburned. His legs hurt so bad he could hardly get out of the car. And have I mentioned that he wore the same shirt 3 days in a row. But despite all this he claims he had a GREAT time and wants to go back again......go figure. =o)

1 comment: