Monday, June 8, 2009

To Grandma's House We Go

Lori Anne and I went to visit my Grandmother this weekend. She only lives about 30 minutes away but I hardly ever get over to see her. Shame on me! Uncle Bill was there too. He has the amazing ability to get my children riled up more than anyone else I know. It probably takes him about 5 seconds to get them bouncing off the walls.
Lori Anne snapped this photo of me and Grandma. She did a pretty good job and it was hard to get the camera away from her. I had pictures of everything on my camera =o)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Olivia! Great pictures with Granny Davis and Uncle Bill...hope you gave them a big hug for us! Sounds like Lane had a blast! Sore legs and jammed fingers..vision of your future girl if he loves football! Love you guys! Libby

    ReplyDelete