Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. As usual I had to take about a 100 pictures to document the day (actually it was only 41).
Lane started 4th grade this year... 4th GRADE!!! Where has the time gone?!? I thought that maybe since he was older he wouldn't want me to walk him to class anymore, that he would just ask if I could drop him off at the curb.

Well guess what....he asked me if I would walk him, like I always do. When we arrived at his class he was extremely discouraged to learn that there are 14 girls in his class and only 9 boys. He wanted me to have his class changed right then and there. It was not fair that there were more girls than boys. I say give him about 4 or 5 more years and he'll be overjoyed if that happens again.
Lori Anne started the 2nd grade.
Today was a great start to the new year. They got right up and dressed and were excited to go. I'll bet that attitude is not going to hold on much longer....I'll give it a week, tops =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment